Wednesday, October 29, 2003

NEW FOUND RESPECT

This was a conversation, paraphrased, between a radio DJ at KLEC 106.3 in Little Rock and a caller:

Caller: "I hate that new Puddle of Mudd song"
DJ: "Yeah, that stuff was pre-programmed"
Caller: "If I wanted to listen to ass rock, I'd listen to Nickelback"
DJ: "You just named two of the worst bands in the history of music, Puddle of Mudd and Nickelback"
Caller: "Yeah, it's amazing how these bands are so popular"
DJ: "Dude, it's all about the record labels...I wish I was in with the record labels. I'd go record my own album, have the label sell it for 14 bucks a pop, become a millionaire, etc."
Caller: "The new album by Limp Bizkit is the absolute worst"
DJ: "That slow song may be the worst song in the history of music"

This was the gist of the conversation: A actual radio DJ, on the air, admitting that Puddle of Mudd and Nickelback suck major ass. I haven't been a fan of Arkansas radio at all since I moved down here, but that DJ is my new hero. Way to have balls, dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home