Friday, October 03, 2003

HEY YA!!!!!!

A few notes from me to kick off the musical journey here...

---I went to the Rush concert at the Gorge last year with David, and he's right. We can both attest to how good the set list was. By the way, "Vital Signs" will be on the new live album, "Rush In Rio". That's a license to print money as far as I'm concerned!

---I was on the fence about the new Jack Black movie "School of Rock". But I think I'm going to need to see this movie. But by the time I'll be able to, the Pine Bluff theater won't have the movie playing anymore (detect the sarcasm).

---Hey Arkansas, I like Lynyrd Skynyrd too, but there is more to music than "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Freebird"!

---I'm still looking for somebody to buy my Staind concert ticket here. It's Staind and 8 crap bands playing at Riverfest Amphitheatre in Little Rock next Sunday, October 12. Hopefully somebody buys it soon.

That's all for now...more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home